Wednesday 7 March 2012

Its good to argue?!

Readers may remember back in January, I had cause to relate about my on-going altercation with a well known Telecommunications Company.

I downloaded their latest bill and was to say the least 'shocked, they'd had the audacity to bill me an engineers visit for a fault that was created by them!

After recovering from the shock and with their old catchphrase of 'Its good to talk' echoing in my head, I set about trying to call them to no avail. I then tried to email them, but discovered since my previous episodes, they have removed that facility from their website and so I spent the evening speaking via live email chat!

They eventually promised to call me the next day. This they duly did but while they could understand my predicament said there was nothing they could do. I then threatened to take the matter further and so they agreed to look into it and someone call me back in a few days.

When they did, they admitted it was their fault in the first place and would remove the charge from my bill - so it just goes to show in this instance 'its good to argue'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment