Friday 6 January 2012

First blog

Quite what I was thinking of setting this blog site up I do not know, but there we are. How long it will last I don't know; 1 post, one day, one week, month or year who knows?

First week back at mill and twas a busy one at that and any preconception it would be otherwise dashed by 09:00 on the first day back. Thank crunchie its Friday.

No pictures to show just yet - mental note to start taking camera to work. Therefore, in the absence of current pictures, I'll bore readers with one of my attempts at art from a recent trip to Twitchwell during the festive period with my good friends (yes I do have a few) Mr Tense and the Admiral. Thanks for a great day out chaps.

Sunset reflections in the sand at Twitchwell (c. Rotton Yarns)






4 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! I'm still looking for the ISS in my bird guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for that, but you do have me there with 'ISS in my bird guide' que?

    ReplyDelete
  3. International Space Station! Located via your iPhone app whilst we were planet watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah yes, that one did go over my head somewhat :o)

    ReplyDelete