Wednesday 25 January 2012

Irony


Why do I find irony so hilarious?

Given my recent altercations with BT, I got home last night to find a circular offering me to sign up for BT Broadband Plus and anytime free calls on my land line :o) Laff? I split my sides

Irony (c Rotton Yarns)
Earlier today, I had to look through the Landscape and Urban Design 2011 products review publication to gauge the writing style. We’ve been offered a stupidly cheap page and quarter of advertising for our training courses and I need to quickly rustle up some suitable blurb. 

I find on scrolling to page 10 of this edition, an article about the Aberdeen science and energy park gateway plaza. I know it will actually be companies not working on the natural sciences but, the name of the site still conjures up some form of environmental awareness. 

So I ask myself, why does all the block paving in the pictures appear to me to be impermeable?

I now have the giggles again!

No comments:

Post a Comment